What Is the Remanufactured Cartridge?
Remanufacturing plays important role in saving natural resources and environmental protection. It takes a fraction of
the energy to remanufacture a cartridge compared to making a new one. Besides, any part in the toner cartridge can
be replaced allowing the cartridge to be used almost endlessly, thereby conserving our natural resources.
- The first step is the collection of the empty
OEM HP Q6471A remanufactured cartridge. Such cartridges are either
purchased or obtained through a donation program our company conduct;
- The very remanufacturing process begins with the initial examination. We test empty
OEM HP Q6471A remanufactured cartridge, dissemble and scan it for
signs of flaws and wear;
- The corona wire and waste toner collector are thoroughly inspected, cleaned and tested.
- The toner of Remanufactured HP Q6471A is replaced with new one from an individual bottle. We also replace the
retainer blade and scraper blade;
- Dianippon Super Resolution OPC Drum lubricated with a non-toxic chemical powder replaces all OPC (Optical Photo
Conductor) to produce darker clarity in your print;
- We assemble every unit manually using new replacement parts (including Doctor Blade, Recovery Blade, Wiper
Blade, Drum, Mag Roller, PCR, Toner) to guarantee excellent standards of clarity and print. The shell
of the Remanufactured HP Q6471A remanufactured cartridge lasts indefinitely and may be used over and over
again, with no effect on the level of performance of the cartridge;
- Before final packaging and dispatch, our qualified personnel carefully conduct testing of every cartridge.
We provide a lifetime warranty for our products!
Printers That Use Remanufactured HP Q6471A Remanufactured Cartridges
3600dn, 3600n, 3600nrf
HP Q647#A, HP Q6470A, HP Q6470AD, HP Q6471A, HP Q6472A, HP Q6473A, HP RM1-2752, HP RM1-2759-090CN, HP RM1-2763
|Toner Cartridge Depot
CTC Q6470A, CTC Q6471A, CTC Q6472A, CTC Q6473A
XER 6R1338, XER 6R1339, XER 6R1340, XER 6R1341